Monday to Sunday
8am to 10pm
+852 8191 1080
Email your inquiry anytime for assistance
Find your nearest store location
Welcome to FOK HING GIN, where shopping with us is easy, convenient and secure. Simply select the product you want to purchase and follow the steps below:
Rollover a product image and click on the Shop Now button. Select your desired size or form as relevant and then click "Add to bag". (For additional product information, how-to videos and related links, click on the product tabs).
When you have finished selecting products for purchase, click the shopping bag icon found on any page or click the Checkout button that will be displayed each time you add an item to your cart. Follow the onscreen instructions to proceed through the checkout process and submit your order.
Please note: you may change the contents of your shopping bag including the quantity of each item (up to eight  of any single item) during checkout prior to clicking on Submit Order.
An email confirming receipt of your order will be sent shortly after your order is submitted. If an order confirmation does not arrive within 24 hours after submission, please contact us by phone ON +852 8191 1080 or via email for assistance.
If you have any questions or concerns when placing an order or if you wish to inquire about a previously placed order, please call Customer Support on +852 8191 1080 or Contact Us. For fastest service, please have your order number available.
Click on the shopping bag icon to display your shopping bag with the list of the items selected for purchase, the quantities of each, and the cost of the purchase. You may remove items or change the quantities ordered on this page before proceeding to checkout.
DELETING ITEMS FROM YOUR SHOPPING BAG
If you wish to delete an item in your Shopping Bag, simply go to “View Bag” and select the "Remove" link below the product name. The item will be removed from your shopping bag.
At Fok Hing Gin, we understand how important security is to you. When you place an order at esteelauder.com, we encode your information using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology. This is the most advanced consumer online security technique to date. You can be assured that your order will be placed safely and securely. We have used government approved encryption software. To find out more about SSL encryption software go to: http://compnetworking.about.com/cs/securityssl/g/bldef_ssl.htm?terms=ssl In order for encryption to take place, your browser must have the SSL protocol. The browsers that have this software are the following:
- AOL 5.0 and higher
- Internet Explorer 5.0 and higher
- Mozilla Firefox
- Netscape 6.0 (Windows only)
- Google Chrome
TEMPORARILY OUT OF STOCK/BACKORDERED ITEMS
If an item selected is temporarily out of stock at the time of your order, you will be notified via email and advised of the expected ship date of the backordered item. Backordered items are shipped as soon as they are available. Please be assured that you will not be charged for any item until it is shipped. If for any reason you wish to cancel a backordered item, please contact us at 31014915 and we will be happy to assist you.
Pre-sell items are items that are not yet in stock but available for advanced purchase on our site.
Pre-sell items are shipped as soon as they are available with no additional shipping charges. We will notify you of the status of your Pre-sell item via email updates and confirmations. Please be assured that you will not be charged for any item until it has shipped. Anticipated shipment time (i.e. "Available for shipping in mid-September") is indicated on the site adjacent to product information. Please note: The actual delivery date of your order depends on the shipping method you select.
Gift Wrap Services
- Gift orders always receive special care at esteelauder.com. We will be happy to wrap your gift and include a gift card with your personal message at no additional cost to you.
- If you wish to have your esteelauder.com order gift-wrapped, simply click on the “Gift Wrap” option during Checkout.
Please note: Multiple items within a gift order will be presented as one gift package.
Accepted Credit Cards:
- American Express
- Fok Hing Gin Online Gift Cards
We're Sorry, We Do Not Accept:
- Layaway plan
- Personal Cheques
- Money Orders
Important Information: For your security, your billing name and address must match that of the credit card used for payment. We reserve the right to cancel any order that does not match these criteria.
Orders are processed and shipped on business days only (Monday through Friday, excluding Holidays)
Orders placed on Holidays or Weekend Days will be processed the following business day.
Orders are processed within 1 - 2 business days (with the exception of orders for Next Day Delivery)
Maximum Purchase Policy
We must limit orders to 8 of any single item, with a maximum purchase of 14 items per order. If you have any questions, please Contact Us and we will be happy to assist.
Check the status of your most recent orders at esteelauder.com. Click on the Order Status and login to your Account to view the status of your orders. To track your order via the carrier's Web site, click on the tracking number next to the order to view the delivery status of your order.
Please note: Some carriers may not have tracking information available for up to 24 business hours after the order is shipped.
If you would like to cancel an online order after it has been placed, please contact us by email email@example.com. We will do our best to accommodate your request. Once an order is processing, we regret that it cannot be changed or cancelled.
Occasionally, orders or parts of an order are cancelled for various reasons. Some reasons are:
- Item(s) are not available
- Difficulty in processing payment information.
- Cannot ship to the address provided
- A duplicate order was placed
- By customer request
- Purchase limits have been exceeded
If your order is cancelled, you will receive an email notice to advise you of the cancellation. You will not be billed for any cancelled items. If you have questions about a cancelled order, please contact Customer Support on +852 8191 1080 or via email.
Pre-Order is the ability to reserve a product prior to the date on which it becomes available for immediate purchase on www.fokhinggin.com. When you purchase a Pre-Order item, we will provide an estimated ship date for that item on your order confirmation email; this date is also visible in the Order History section of your account. Pre-Order items may ship separately from other items in your order, and you will receive a shipping confirmation email when the shipment occurs. If we are unable to ship your product by the estimated ship date, we will provide you with notice and you will have an option to cancel.
With the exception of specifically listed promotions on the website, our delivery policy is listed below:
[insert fee chart]
Delivery days and schedules
The shipment will be ready in 1-2 business days upon confirmation of payment. This might vary depending on stock availability.
Delivery service is not available on Sundays and Public Holidays.
Duties & Taxes
Find a Missing Package
If the tracking information for your package confirms delivery and you cannot locate the delivered package:
- Check with neighbours and family members
- Look around the delivery location
- Check for notice of attempted delivery
- Contact the carrier
- Contact Customer Support on +852 8191 1080 or via email
We hope that you are delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not entirely satisfied, you may return any item in its original condition for a full refund or exchange within 14 business days from delivery.
The return product(s) must be unopened and in its original packaging. Products opened or used are not accepted for returns.
Refunds and exchanges will be processed within 10 business days upon receipt. Refunds (excluding the initial delivery charge) will be made against the original payment method used.
We cannot accept returned goods that we reasonably believe have been used. In such circumstances, we will notify you that no refund will be available and will return such goods to you within 28 days of our notification.
The Return Process
Please contact Customer Support via firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on +852 8191 1080 to begin your return request. Our Customer Support will request for the following information for verification:
- Order number
- Purchasing date
- Product name and quantity which need to be refunded
- Reason for refund
1. Contact Our Customer Service Team: The return product(s) must be unopened and in its original packaging. Products opened or used are not accepted for returns. If the return is requested based on personal reason, the postal/shipping fee shall be borne by the customer. In that case, the returned products must be wrapped in a proper package and sent back to the specified address.
2. Pack The Items: Carefully pack the items into the box and include the original receipt or packing slip. Please make sure that all returned products must be unopened and returned in its original packaging, with all the accessories and inserts, unless the product is damaged or defective. In case of damaged, defective, or incorrect items, please contact our Customer Service immediately.
3. Return Confirmation: Please allow 10 business days for the process and verification after receipt. You may refer to MY ACCOUNT for the status update.
4. Receive a Refund: Your refund will be credited to the original form of payment. Shipping fees or gift wrap is non-refundable.
Please note: The refund can take up to 10 working days, from the date we submit the refund application, due to varying processing times between payment providers. The time to post a credit to your account is determined by the issuing bank. Please contact your own issuing banks for details.
When your order arrives, please inspect the carton for any damage that may have occurred during shipment. It is normal for the shipping carton to show some wear, however, if damage occurred to the item(s) in your shipment, please retain the box, the packing materials and the items inside and contact us immediately at 1-877-311-3883.
Please provide the order number along with your email address and phone number for fastest service.
We know that reading product labels can sometimes be confusing. That's why we've created this guide to help you understand the various symbols and statements that may appear on your favorite products. These include:
- Product Identity: Statement of what the product is.
- Net Contents: The amount of product in the package. The volume declaration is a guarantee that the product has been filled in accordance with the average system of measures used in the European Union (EU).
- Product Ingredients: Lists all ingredients used in the formula in descending order of concentration. This is especially important for those people who are seeking a specific ingredient or want to avoid one. In addition, our ingredient listing now includes the various components of a fragrance ingredient previously not listed and therefore may be longer. This is important information for that small percentage of the population who may be sensitive to certain components of fragrances.
- Directions for Use: Informs you of how, when and where to use the product.
- Name / Location of Manufacturer or Distributor: Informs you who made the product and where the manufacturer or distributor is located. The London address and post code is underlined to indicate the main contact office in the EU. Product inquiries can be sent to this address.
- Country of Origin: The country that manufactures or produces the product.
- Symbol: Tells you the recommended number of months within which the product should be used after you have first opened and used it, provided the product has been stored under normal conditions and not exposed to extreme temperatures. For example, (24M) means that you should replace this product within (24 months) after first opening. The "Period After Opening" number will vary based upon the type of cosmetic product.
- Symbol: denotes that our company contributes to European programs for the proper disposal and recycling of all packing components.
- Symbol: Tells you to look elsewhere in the packing for additional information, for example in a leaflet, card or tag.
Other Symbols & Statements You Might See on Our Label:
Warnings / Cautions: Informs you what to do and not to do with the product.
Things You Should Know:
- Our product safety testing requires a collaboration of experts across several sciences to ensure the excellence and quality of all products brought to market.
- Our products contain ingredients of the highest quality. The levels of concentration of all ingredients in our products are safe for consumer use.
- Our Company is in full compliance with the labeling regulations set forth in the 7th Amendment to the European Union Cosmetics Directive
We expect our suppliers to comply with all local regulations and their national laws governing minimum wages, overtime compensation, hiring and occupational safety. Our suppliers must comply with our Supplier Code of Conduct. The Code outlines our expectations on quality, health and safety, environment, labour conditions and human rights – including our zero tolerance policy regarding prisoners, slave labor and human trafficking. We have an ongoing audit process that includes independent third party assessment.